African print is a very elegant outfit to wear, whether you want to go casual, have a special occasion coming up such as family or friends wedding, or add color to your wardrobe.
You can create the desired look with a simple African clothing styles. This cute top/skirt African set was custom made by my friend mother in law. I wore it for a friend wedding and received so many compliments.
WHAT IS AFRICAN PRINT?
African prints are also known as Ankara and Dutch wax prints are common material for clothing in Africa especially West Africa. African fabric designs are colorful cotton cloths with batik-inspired printing.
7 REASONS TO LOVE MODERN AFRICAN CLOTHING
I came up with my top 7 reasons why you should incorporate Afrocentric clothing into your daily wardrobe.
- African fabric are stunning, elegant, and can be worn for any special occasions.
- You get a unique one of a kind, breathable and comfortable product with a large variety of colors.
- You don’t need anything else to stand out from the crowd.
- They are bright, bold, elegant and suit a variety of taste and sizes.
- They are easy to incorporate into your everyday style.
- They are easy to put together and can be unique to your sense of style.
- They are very diverse.
African fabric clothing are beautiful and unique, when buying African fabrics you are supporting local African industries, encouraging African designers, and creating employment. I personally love wearing outfits made with African material. They are very beautiful and unique.